Temporary Part-Time Financial Support
DVGBC is currently seeking candidates for a temporary Financial Support position. This is a part-time position (1-2 days per week), reporting to the Executive Director. Duration of the role is expected to be October 2014 - February 2015.
Financial / Bookkeeping responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete A/R and A/P entries into Sage Accounting
- Enter / maintain budgets and forecasts into Sage Accounting
- Prepare financial reports for staff and board as needed
- Communicate with customers and vendors as needed
- Complete required government reporting (1099/1096, 401k)
- Support Operations Manager and Auditor with Audit/990 preparation
- Maintain paper and electronic financial files for audit and operational needs
Desired Experience and Skills:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 3-5 years’ work experience in bookkeeping, non-profit operations or related field
- Skilled in MS Office tools, especially Excel
- Experience with Sage Accounting (Peachtree) and PayPal
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Team player; strong collaborator
- Able to juggle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Interest in environmental sustainability and/or the green building industry
Work Location: DVGBC Office (2401 Walnut Street, Suite 103, Philadelphia, PA 19103)
Salary based on skills and experience. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by September 26, 2013.
Download a copy of this job posting here.